Last updated: January 7, 2021
With MAQ PARTS. manages the website www.Maq-Parts.com (the "Service").
This page informs you about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our service and how we use that information.
Collection and use of information
We collect several different types of information for different purposes in order to provide and improve our Service.
Types of data collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that may be used to contact you or to identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
• E-mail address
• Name and surname
• Phone number
• Address, country, province, postal code, city
• Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This usage data may include information such as the Internet address of your computer (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our service you are visiting, time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking data and cookies
Cookies are small data files that can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. The tracking technologies used are also beacons, tags and scripts for collecting and tracking information and for improving and analyzing our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when to send a cookie. However, if you do not accept our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
• Session cookies. We use session cookies to manage our service.
• Preferred cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security cookies. For security purposes, we use security cookies.
Use of data
MAQ PARTS uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you of changes to our Service
• Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
• Providing care and customer support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the use of the Service
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred - and maintained to - computers located outside your state, province, city, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
MAQ PARTS may disclose your Personal Information in good faith. Such action is necessary to:
• Compliance with a legal obligation
• To protect the rights or property of MAQ PARTS
• To prevent or investigate possible illegal actions in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• For protection against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may hire third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only for the performance of these tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use them for other purposes.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
• Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to personalize the ads on its own ad network.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party sites or services.
Privacy for children
Our service does not apply to persons under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove this information from our servers.
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By visiting this page of our website: www.maq-parts.com/confidentiality